[BKARTS] Tuscany Calligraphy Workshop

This is a reminder about BOOKS by HAND, the workshop we are organizing in Arezzo (Tuscany - Italy) for October 2008, in collaboration with the Arezzo Public Library and the Centro Internazionale Arti Calligrafiche:

There are still three spaces available. We have subscriptions from Argentina, Russia, Italy, Great Britain and Usa. Please check out the program at the link below and, if you are interested, contact us asap:

http://www.monicadengo.com/bbh2008.html

To know more about the teachers, Monica Dengo and Cristina Balbiano d'Aramengo, please visit:

http://www.monicadengo.com/
http://www.professionelibro.it/

Thank you and best regards to all, Monica Dengo