Re: [BKARTS] Printing on vellum

Vellum can in most cases be printed on by inkjet printers with no problem (depending on the printer) but that's a slow process.  For laser printing and other types, the most important thing (as far as I know) is the actual vellum itself.  There are certain vellums that cannot be printed on and some that are printer safe (the won't melt in the printer).  Otherwise, I've printed on vellum myself several times with no problems.  It'll usualy say on the vellum package or box whether it's safe for printing on, and othersise, you load it into the printer just like paper.  Hope that's helpful at least a little.