[BKARTS] Book Arts Exhibit in Portland, Oregon

ARTIST BOOKS BY SHU-JU WANG AT 23 SANDY GALLERY IN JUNE

23 Sandy Gallery is pleased to present artist books by Portland artist
Shu-Ju Wang. A native of Taiwan, Shu-Ju uses artist books, painting
and drawing to explore her immigrant family history, memory and loss
of memory. She inaugurates our series of solo shows for book artists
that will be featured in our back room gallery space. The show will
run June 6-June 28, 2008.

There will be a reception for Shu-Ju on First Friday, June 6, 2008,
6:00-9:00 p.m. Come grab a glass of wine, a bit of nosh, and a lot of
great art!

Gallery hours are Thursday-Saturday, Noon to 6:00 p.m.

For more information, contact Laura Russell, 503-927-4409 or
23sandygallery@xxxxxxxxxx

Laura Russell
23 Sandy Gallery
623 NE 23rd Avenue