[BKARTS] Gorgeous Stern & Faye Exhibit

Dear friends,
A beautiful display of our work & our life at the Printing Farm is being
hosted by the dear folks at the Design Commission in Pioneer Square in
Seattle next month. They are located near 4th & Yesler at 121 Prefontaine
Pl. S. Opening night is first Thursday, June 5th from 6-9pm.

This is a five-part exhibit/celebration/benefit sale:
1) One wall features a selection of Chris' inspired & inspiring prints. 2)
Another wall displays a gorgeous collection of stunning photos of the shop
lovingly shot by David Conrad of the Design Commission. 3) The third section
is devoted to an amazing collection of prints produced & donated by numerous
dear printer friends who were influenced by our work & our dedication to
printing. 4) There's also a display of some of the artifacts, tools, toys &
beloved objects that filled our life as printers/artists. 5) And there will
be a demonstration of letterpress printing on a tabletop press lent by the
warm-hearted folks from the School of Visual Concepts.

The prints donated by friend will be for sale - as will photos of the shop &
digital reproductions of Stern & Faye prints. All sales will go toward
offsetting Chris' outstanding hospital bills.

Putting this exhibit together has been a great labor of love on the part of
many friends - above all the generous folks of the Design Commission. For
me, it has been deeply touching. I hope you can all visit. It will be up
during business hours for the month of June.

All my best with warm affection -Jules

Stern & Faye, Printers
37607 Cape Horn Road
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284