Re: [BKARTS] Umbrella, vol. 30, no. 4

Hi:  I've so enjoyed  your selections for jumbrella, but can you cancel me
for a few weeks. I am going to Turkey (always a dream) and won't be back
until June 24. Please start again then. Also I have a number of umbrellas on
my desk top. I'll try to  attach them to this email. The first is in Venice
and the others are from Morocco. Do hope you are well.

Luv       Barbara