Re: [BKARTS] Online bookbinding resources

Melody,

There are many well-illustrated tutorials for bookbinding and book repair
online -- including some that may be classified as almost all photos and few
words (typically English).

They are easily identified by doing a Google search for "bookbinding
tutorial". Also see the Wikipedia Bookbinding topic at
< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bookbinding >

In addition to the excellent BookArts Web references, following are some
selected tutorials. Many are illustrated with photos.

< http://www.jamiebutler.com/tutorial.php  >

< http://khold01.deviantart.com/art/Bookbinding-Tutorial-78363334  >

< http://www.bookbinding.com/ > and
< http://www.bookbinding.com/books.htm  >