From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan
Shalette
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 11:39 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Headbands

John,

I'm sending a list of 289 subject-page-title references about headbands in
79 sources. The list is derived from my union index of books on book craft
and bookbinding. I welcome your comments/questions.

Others are interested in the list should contact me directly since
attachments cannot be sent via Book_Arts-L messages.

Alan Shalette
< alshal@xxxxxxx >