[BKARTS] Contact info for artists Emily Payne and Jennifer Schulman?

Greetings all,

I am writing on behalf of the Herron Art Library at IUPUI (Indianapolis, IN), http://www.ulib.iupui.edu/herron. We are hoping to obtain contact information (email address) of two book artists, Emily Payne and Jennifer Schulman.  In collaboration with the Harrison Center, http://www.harrisoncenter.org/  together the Herron Art Library, http://www.ulib.iupui.edu/herron, and University Library, http://www.ulib.iupui.edu<http://www.ulib.iupui.edu/>, are hosting an artist book exhibit August 1, 2008.   Please see the call for entries (since expired) here, http://www.ulib.iupui.edu/node/685 .

As a promotional piece to the exhibit and to increase awareness of the Herron Art Library artist book collection, the Herron Art Library staff is making a video of artists books held in our collection.  The video includes approximately 5-10 second segments of each selected piece with a total run time of approximately 3-5 minutes.  We intend to play this video repeatedly during the opening reception of the exhibit as well as post the video on YouTube.

We have been successful in contacting most of the artists we would like to include in our video.  We are not able to find contact info/email addresses for either Emily Payne or Jennifer Schulman.  I wondered if anyone might be able to help put me in touch with them?  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

As soon as the e-announcement for the exhibit is available, I will post it to the list.

Thanks much for your time.

Best,

Sonja

Sonja Staum