[BKARTS] Jaffe Center for Book Arts: New Website

JAFFE CENTER for BOOK ARTS
at Florida Atlantic University's Wimberly Library

* * * * *

Book Arts & Letterpress Folks:

We are most pleased to share with you our newly designed JCBA website, now live and ready for your perusal:

http://www.jaffecollection.org

We think you'll find our website much improved and easier to navigate, as well as full of great information and imagery. Immense thanks to JCBA web designer Seth Thompson for his steadfast determination and his obsession over small details--a sign, if there ever was one, of a good book artist.

Enjoy visiting the new website.

John

John Cutrone
Programs Coordinator
The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
http://www.jaffecollection.org