Re: [BKARTS] Postcard Info

I would suggest looking closely at the specs before comparing apples to
oranges.  There is a LOT of variation in printing and paper quality.

For example, Overnightprints.com prints on 15# paper whereas
1800postcards.com (I like their digital printing for small quantities) has
many paper and finish options 80#- 100# weight.

I think this accounts for much of the price variation.  It depends on what
you are after.