Re: [BKARTS] Postcard Info

We have used Modern Postcards several times -- personally and for the club--and they do a good job, finished always when they promise. They are easily reached if you need help. Check the Web.

Signa Houghteling
Hand Bookbinders of California

Sally Thibault wrote:
Hello everyone,
Has anyone had any experience with postcard companies on the net that they were very pleased with - both in color reproduction and paper choices?
I have been printing my own very successfully, but it is tedious.
I would be grateful for any replies.
Sally

sally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.sallythibault.com

Nous connaîtrions-nous seulement un peu nous-mêmes, sans les arts?
Could we ever know each other in the slightest without the arts?
Gabrielle Roy (1909-1983)