Re: [BKARTS] Postcard Info

I don't find their website the easiest to maneuver through, but I've had really good results from

http://zooprintingtrade.com

They have two sites. One has the 'trade' on the end of it and the other doesn't. If you are a printer you can get the wholesale price. Sign up for the 'trade' side.

1,000 postcards printed 4 color / 2 sides, 14 point stock, gloss aqueous coating one side (to me they were too slick if you put it on both sides and I tried it both ways) was $52. Shipping was about $15. Color and sharpness was great. I couldn't find anything to complain about at all.

. . .

Ray Nichols
Lead Graffiti

. . .