[BKARTS] query white call letters

I just had the 4th person this week ask me if there was anyway to remove white call letters.

In 27 years of experimenting I have never found away to remove them,
has anyone ever seen them removed?

I learned how to put the damn things on with a hot stylus when I was a kid
and little did I know I would spend the rest of my life trying to remove them.

joyce

--
j. godsey
www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies

Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution
www.bibliophilebullpen.com