Re: [BKARTS] query white call letters

Nail polish remover on a Q-tip always worked like a charm for me.

- Rachael Schechter
  University of Pennsylvania
I just had the 4th person this week ask me if there was anyway to remove white call letters.

In 27 years of experimenting I have never found away to remove them,
has anyone ever seen them removed?

I learned how to put the damn things on with a hot stylus when I was a kid
and little did I know I would spend the rest of my life trying to remove them.

joyce