[BKARTS] Bookarts in Korea?

I have seen this question asked here in the past, but there haven't really been any responses. But in hopes that there are new subscribers with knowledge about Korea...

My husband and I are going to Korea in October, and I am wondering about sites a book artist should visit. We definitely plan to visit the Cheongju Early Printing Museum, but I would love to know about other venues related to printing, papermaking, and bookbinding. I would also like to hear about any good art supply stores to visit in Seoul. We are visiting my father-in-law, so I don't expect we will have any trouble finding our way around, but he was a chemistry professor and I don't know that he would be familiar with the types of places I would like to see.

I know about the Seongnam International Book Arts Fair, but unfortunately, that takes place in the spring. I have tried contacting the organizers of that event, with no luck.

Kara