  From: "Kara Sjoblom-Bay"
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [BKARTS] Bookarts in Korea?
  Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 21:17:55 -0700

  I have seen this question asked here in the past, but there haven't
  really been any responses. But in hopes that there are new
  subscribers with knowledge about Korea...

  My husband and I are going to Korea in October, and I am wondering
  about sites a book artist should visit. We definitely plan to visit
  the Cheongju Early Printing Museum, but I would love to know
  about other venues related to printing, papermaking, and
  bookbinding. I would also like to hear about any good art supply
  stores to visit in Seoul. We are visiting my father-in-law, so I
  don't expect we will have any trouble finding our way around, but
  he was a chemistry professor and I don't know that he would be
  familiar with the types of places I would like to see.

  I know about the Seongnam International Book Arts Fair, but
  unfortunately, that takes place in the spring. I have tried
  contacting the organizers of that event, with no luck.

  Kara

  See for full information.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!