[BKARTS] Book Arts Catalog #15 ready

Dear List Members - Catalogs #15 of books and ephemera in the field of book arts, which includes printing, typography, book collecting, bookbinding, graphic design plus all related fields is ready and has been sent to all who asked.

To receive notice of these catalogs, just send me your email address at books@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'd be glad to add you to the list. Catalog is in pdf format so anyone can download it to their computer. All offerings are fully described, accompanied by a picture. Your address will not be used for any other purpose, just the notification of my catalogs.

As you have probably noticed, the prices of printing and bookbinding equipment are going through the roof on desirable items. The books and manuals in this field are becoming scarce and the prices for what might be common today, will be much more in the future. The time to build a library is now! I also purchase books in the field.

Thank you,

Charles Kroon

Ginkgo Leaf Books
1759 Rosehill Drive