Re: [BKARTS] Bookarts in Korea?

The Paper Art Museum was a favorite when I visited Seoul.  A small gallery
upstairs features mostly origami, kirigami and other paper sculptures, but
the ground floor art / paper store makes it really worth the visit.
http://tour.junggu.seoul.kr/english/culture/culspace_view.php?IDX=768

Happy Travels!
Raylene

--