Re: [BKARTS] Bookarts in Korea?

Kara,

There is a paper marbler in Seoul by the name of Ky Lee.

We've corresponded a lot over the last few years, and his English is quite good.

You can view his web site, with EXTENSIVE images of his work here:

http://www.marbling.pe.kr/

and his email contacts are:

kylee2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just now, I spotted that he has added a retail store to his site:

http://www.miyoujamyo.com/

Also, as his wife Chungja is a very accomplished traditional ink painter (soo-mook-hwa), I'm certain they could both put you onto local paper vendors and other art suppliers.
A lot of Kozo is grown in Korea, and indigenous handmade sheets of many types are available.

Have a great trip!

Jake Benson