[BKARTS] Old Titles/New Faces

Hello All,
Edition binding has become a constant learning experience. As a writer, and
a binder, I find there are certain titles I enjoy keeping in stock. I ran
out of some old favorites, and when I sat down to make new copies, I
discovered that I was inspired to give a new twist to old editions:

El Trueque (Of Bartering In Argentina). Now available in hardback, with an
updated introduction. The covers are designed with original bartering
tickets from the clubs down here. This collection of short stories and poems
originally came out in 2001.

The Tempest, the Shadow & the Lunatic (A trilogy of short stories from our
travels through Mexico and Central America). Now illustrated with photos
taken at the time the events in these stories occurred. The original
accordion binding continues to integrate both content and structure. This
title is available in a paperback edition, or in a hardback collector's edition housed
in a box.

As always, all titles are written, bound and designed by Alex Appella. All
can be seen at www.transientbooks.com/artistbooks.html

As a side note, we've enjoyed overhauling our site this year, and would love
any feedback folks feel like letting us know about.

Cheers to all,
Alex Appella
www.transientbooks.com