Re: [BKARTS] last chance for promoting you books in the Artist Book News

I'm Interested, in the proposed site. I've out of the art for the last ten years,
restarting, thinking, planning, and here  is this coming possibility. Please keep me posted.
thank you
jackdsinger@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jackdsinger@xxxxxxxxx>