Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 Jul 2008 to 20 Jul 2008 (#2008-201)

re: Donnell Drapes querry by Richard Lewis in early June.
My sister, Diane Riordan, has worked in the NYPL system for years and one of
her very dear friends is the Chief Librarian at Donnell...so i'd passed the
querry about the printer's marks on the Donnell Library drapes to her. I
received a complete answer from her in the mail yesterday, she'd just come
across the information and remembered I'd wanted it! yeah! If you send your
address, Richard, to me at carolceraldi@xxxxxxxxx' I'd be happy to snail
mail you the text of her answer which includes the illustrations of the
marks and the origin of each. cc