From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter
Verheyen
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:51 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Obit : Ann Muir

From: Incline Press [mailto:books.inclinepress@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:56 PM

Paper marbler Ann Muir, whose work has graced so many beautiful books, died
peacefully at the hospice in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England, on 21 July 2008,
finishing her long battle with cancer.

Those who do not know her work might like to look at some of the papers she
produced by going to her website  www.ammarbling.co.uk

All who knew Ann are welcome to attend her funeral. Please contact us
off-list and you shall have a response when the date is set.

Graham Moss and Kathy Whalen
Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England