[BKARTS] Obit : Ann Muir

We are very saddened by this news.

While we do try to make it a point to visit our vendors around the world, we
unfortunately never had the opportunity to personally visit Ann.  Marge
(that's mom for those who may not be aware of the family relationships here
at Talas) who does our paper ordering developed both a strong professional
and personal relationship with her over the years.

Ann exhibited great talent and professionalism in her craft, and produced
papers that were truly works of art.  The good news is that she developed
quite a fine business around her skill, and in the last few years trained a
team of people to continue what she had started.  So while she has passed,
the studio and fine papers of Ann Muir carries on as a successful business
of her design.

Please extend our deepest condolences to her family and friends.

Aaron Salik

Talas
20 West 20th Street
New York, NY 10011