Re: [BKARTS] strange typo in recent books from Latin America

Mil gracias, Alex...I thought it odd, and it's a decent solution to the
gender issue in Spanish, yes.  My eye would be happier if it were more the
same size as a & o within the font, though, I have to say!

I've admired your work and your website, btw!

--
Linde Brocato

in re: getting one's bearings: "there's very little work space on the
pendulum and absolutely NONE in the pit" Christine E Allen

People like to imagine that because all our mechanical equipment moves so
much faster, that we are thinking faster, too. -Christopher Morley, writer
(1890-1957)

One of the indictments of civilizations is that happiness and intelligence
are so rarely found in the same person. -William Feather, author, editor and
publisher (1889-1981)

There are no chaste minds. Minds copulate wherever they meet. -Eric Hoffer,
philosopher and author (1902-1983)