[BKARTS] finishing tools for sale

Hi All-
I have 5 old rolls, in decent but well used condition for sale-perfect for
books with a steampunk motif or neo-victorian. I have used one or two towards
great effect.

I have prepared a pdf with images and impressions and prices so if
interested, contact me off list.

Thanks!

T. Ely
axt1221@xxxxxxx

Get fantasy football with free live scoring.
Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.