Re: [BKARTS] señor@s was strange typo in recent book s from Latin America

 Yes,please... Let's stay on topic, i.e. book arts, and equally so, let's
remember to cut out all unnecessary parts of the original message being
replied to. No need to include entire digests and threads.

p.

*******
...so I'll cut it short.   If you want to e-mail
me personally, I'll gladly debate it, but hate subjecting the list to things
that do not interest them and only affects those in the US anyway.

Best,
Bill
Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC