[BKARTS] Cut & Waste

Howdy Folks (men and women or women and men),

This last digest was very difficult to read.  When I ran a list it
was a difficult job at best considering the perspective of so many
readers without any infliction of the voice.

Would everyone mind adopting what I called "cut and waste" on my
own list?  Only allowing a small amount of the previous message
as a quoted part of your email makes it much easier to follow
what is written.

Without text following a "quoted" format, it is difficult to follow.

Best regards,
Tina

PS  If you are offended by my message you are free to delete,
respond to me off list, or scream in the privacy of your own
computing location.  None of these options will offend me.