Re: [BKARTS] Postcard Info

vistaprint.com does a great job - check my website to see examples....... www.fredmarinello.com

fredmarinello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fred Marinello
15375 Paseo Penasco
Escondido Ca 92025
USA

www.fredmarinello.com

On Jul 24, 2008, at 9:45 AM, Laurie Doctor wrote:

Sally,

I have used Modern Postcard- and it has worked out fine.
Best of luck.

Laurie
On Jul 8, 2008, at 6:24 AM, Sally Thibault wrote:

Hello everyone,
Has anyone had any experience with postcard companies on the net that they were very pleased with - both in color reproduction and paper choices?
I have been printing my own very successfully, but it is tedious.
I would be grateful for any replies.
Sally

sally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.sallythibault.com

Nous connaîtrions-nous seulement un peu nous-mêmes, sans les arts?
Could we ever know each other in the slightest without the arts?
Gabrielle Roy (1909-1983)

Laurie Doctor www.lauriedoctor.com 502.292.2148 8116 Wolf Pen Branch Rd Prospect, KY 40059