[BKARTS] Masonic Porch Book Pages

Does anyone know if there is a printer of Masonic Porch Book pages? These are about 11X17 inch lined pages with a section at the top for the officers to sign in and could be overprinted with the local lodge's address etc. I have searched around but have been unable to find anyone still supplying them. My customer wants a book made to replace one they started using in 1989 and which even then has half the book of photocopied pages which look dreadful.
Thanks
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca