Re: [BKARTS] finishing tools for sale

hey mr. tim- please send the pdf for reference. i am not shopping but like to keep up w/whats out there. thanks. will call you first of week to talk about photography. good weeekend man. had good visit w/ kristin. still embers burning. j

Quoting "Timothy C. Ely" <AXT1221@xxxxxxx>:

Hi All- I have 5 old rolls, in decent but well used condition for sale-perfect for books with a steampunk motif or neo-victorian. I have used one or two towards great effect.

I have prepared a pdf with images and impressions and prices so if
interested, contact me off list.

Thanks!

T. Ely
axt1221@xxxxxxx