Re: [BKARTS] Simple hecto, fyi?

This technique is great, thanks for sharing. What is the gel that is used in the pan? Is it gelatin, as one would make for a gelatin plate?
Bev

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Trusky" <ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 3:27 PM
Subject: Simple hecto, fyi?

I'll be adding this YouTube link to my web site's hectography pages but
thought list members might like a direct link, now, to this plot brought
to my attention by resourceful Eric of AZ (who uses transparencies and
Vis-a-Vis pens):

http://www.youtube.com/user/AZSwimCoach

Tom Trusky, Director Hemingway Western Studies Center and Professor of English Boise State University 1910 University Drive Boise, ID 83725 USA (208) 426-1999 tel (208) 426-4373 fax ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky