Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 23 Jul 2008 to 24 Jul 2008 (#2008-205)

> Let's stay on topic, i.e. book arts, and equally so, let's
> remember to cut out all unnecessary parts of the original message being
> replied to...
>
> p.

It's possible that people don't know how to limit the original message, so
I'm noting it here.   Instead of just hitting the reply button which will give
you the whole text, highlight the text that you want included, such as the text
I included above.   Then copy it, then hit the reply button.   The text you
want included will show up.   If you have more text than is needed, delete
some. If we all do that, it would make reading so much smoother and faster!
cj

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
FanHouse Fantasy Football today.