Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Jul 2008 to 25 Jul 2008 (#2008-206)

Tom thanks for posting this link to the youtube Hecto lesson I found the info on your site is great as well.

http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky/hecto.html

Is anyone using the Hecto method with the gelatin printmaking technique written up by Nancy Marculewicz and also on my own website at
http://marytaylorart.com/Gelatin_Monoprint_How_To_pgs/How_to_page.html

I'd love to see some examples of books that have been created employing any or all of these printmaking techniques.

Looking forward to trying this with transparencies and water soluble markers.

Subject: Simple hecto, fyi?
I'll be adding this YouTube link to my web site's hectography pages but
thought list members might like a direct link, now, to this plot brought
to my attention by resourceful Eric of AZ (who uses transparencies and
Vis-a-Vis pens):
http://www.youtube.com/user/AZSwimCoach
Tom Trusky, Director

Mary Taylor
Mary Taylor Art
P.O. Box 132
Marshfield Hills, MA  02051
781-837-0927 Land Line 339-206-6370 cell
http://marytaylorart.com/
mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My DVD Beyond The Digital Print; customizing surfaces for inkjet printing
Now Available through my website using Paypal and through inkAID.com.