Re: [BKARTS] Laser Cutting

I have a local guy that does my stuff. If you supply him a compatible file, he charges $3/min for laser time. If he has to program it, it's more. I think the laser can handle 18x24.

Jim

roroberts@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, All.
Does anyone have or have access to a laser cutter that can take on a small cutting job?

Bob Roberts

The Gilded Leaf: Fine Bookbinding & Restoration
1149 Walker School Road, Maryville TN 37803
(865) 380-5759
www.gildedleafbindery.com