[BKARTS] pressing many many pages very very flat

I have hundreds of layered collage-type pages that I attempt
to keep flat (for subsequent block-impressions) with a
paper-press; but I can only get them flat-enough a few at a
time... Would greater-pressure-somehow help, or would a
rolling-press be more effective? --

Millennium project: red drawings: 1981-2008

All the "red drawings" are similar but different and slowly
evolving. One free exchange (shipping included) per year if
desired.

Various red and colored ink washes, dyes, palimpsest,
pigments;  photo-polymer, photo-linocuts, engraved, (derived
from even earlier drawings: collapsed, hollowed-out graphic
art narratives -- restrained figure re-drawings --
interlocking parting wakes), multiple block-printed,
water-based lino-inks/extenders, gauche, acrylic, color
pencil, stencils on individually inked/painted, collaged,
(archival bookbinding pastes), and mechanically compressed,
thin, multi-layered, papers.  9.5x12.5" (24x32cm)

Inventory:
[bbrace.laughingsquid.net/millennium.html]
[bbrace.net/millennium.html]
[bbrace@xxxxxxxxxx]

/:b