[BKARTS] Ghost Ranch: upcoming workshop

There is a workshop coming up this fall at Ghost Ranch in Abiquiu, New Mexico
that some of you may be interested in:

Intuition and Imagery

Students will make a hand bound hard cover journal and a small Book of Days. All levels of experience are
welcome. The materials we use for painting, drawing and writing exercises include fine point pens, graphite,
watercolor, colored pencils and sumi ink.

We will be offering the opportunity to work both with subjective imagery through art and
with more universal images as found in the Tarot. We’ll be doing this in the setting of the mesa at Ghost Ranch,
which in itself offers abundant access to nature, beauty and a quiet mind. Join us for an adventure
in creativity in a contemplative atmosphere.

For details contact my website: http://lauriedoctor.com/

Laurie Doctor www.lauriedoctor.com 502.292.2148 8116 Wolf Pen Branch Rd Prospect, KY 40059