Re: [BKARTS] Wood for Book Covers

I'm thinking about making a few coptic books with wooden covers, and I have
a few questions about the wood I would need to use (apologies if this topic
has already been covered--I did look in the list archives, but didn't find
quite what I was looking for).

I'd also second contacting Jim Croft: his email address is oldway@xxxxxxxxxx

(Bought one of his exquisite elk bonefolders when I was at Talas, and it's a thing of beauty.)

Cheers
Linda