Re: [BKARTS] Wood for Book Covers

I bought a couple sets of quarter sawn boards from Eileen Wallace (Dard Hunter III prepares them, I think) at PBI this year. They were oak...not sure if they sell other woods. You can contact her through her website http://www.milewidepress.com if Jim can't hook you up with something.

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press  -  Desultory Press
http://www.missioncreekpress.com

Thanks, everyone for your good suggestions. I'll try contacting Jim Croft.