From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dubansky, Mindell
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:25 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] artist's book exibition catalogs and artists' books

I have a substantial collection of artists' book exhibition catalogs
(mostly in the 1980s) and also artist's books for sale. It would be nice
to place them somewhere as a group. Please let me know if you are
interested.

This message contains information which may be privileged,
confidential and intended only for the addressee. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this communication, or any part thereof, is
strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender by reply E-mail and delete the message.