[BKARTS] Publishing Books on Blurb

We've had a good experience with Blurb, too. My husband just published a fun little book, "Twilight of the Tiki" using Blurb.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/307551

Sometimes, the measure of a good company is how they respond to problems. The first book came back cut about a millimeter out of square and it made the title look crooked. A quick email to Blurb and return of the book yielded a better copy. Subsequent copies have also been fine.

Julie Sullivan