[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for August

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

It's the First of August, and the August edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days is now posted to our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From our homepage, just click on "Book of Days" and you're on your way. This month we celebrate the humble blackberry (the fruit, not the electronic device). Plus each August holds a special day for book artists and printers... but you'll have to click to find out what it is.

Enjoy!
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home... Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com