[BKARTS] Maternal Legends Link Error

Well, this is very strange. It seems that if you click on the Maternal
Legends link in my previous email you are directed to a call for
entries for my Shelter show. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have
caused.

The correct link for the Maternal Legends Call for Entries is:
http://www.23sandy.com/MaternalLegends/CallForEntries.html

Darned computers!