[BKARTS] Beriplast

Hi,

in the book "Reliure de Florent Rousseau" there is mentioned a glue called "Beriplast 201". I would like to find more information about the glue, especially who produces it and where I can buy it.

Relma stocks it in a 5 or 10 kgs unit, but this is far too much for me.

Does anyone use this glue and could tell us about his experience with Beriplast??

Searching for "Beriplast" at google just brought me links to a surgical glue with this name, but I suppose, it is not the same. Anyone can help??

Thanks,

Florian