Re: [BKARTS] White Leather

Bob,

I hope I don't get shunned for suggesting it, but without knowing what you
are ultimately looking for or how you will be using it, I'll give it a
whirl.

Our bonded leather is a really nice material that sounds like it will fit
the bill.  It is 1oz thick (0.4mm) and has a nice understated grain.  It can
be found on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/6lwed4

Should you want to purchase an actual skin then our Alum Tawed Goat from
South America may fit the bill.  This is a white skin produced through a
unique tanning process, that yields a white skin.  All other white skins you
will find are painted to produce this color.  This skin can be found on our
web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/62mwj9

Regards,
Aaron Salik