Re: [BKARTS] Barbour etc

Hi,

we have some linen thread made by Barbour Campell Ltd. We bought it at Russells, Wyboston, United Kingdom and at Anton Glaser, Stuttgart, Germany.

This is the adress we have for this company:

Barbour Campell Ltd.
Hilden Mill
Lisburn BT28 1AA
Northern Ireland
phone: +44 846 67 22 31

I do not know, if the adress is still actual, but I think this might help.

Florian.

M. Mordkovych schrieb:
Hi,

In the book "Headbands, How to Work Them" by Jane Greenfield  and Jenny Hille
 there is mentioned a needles Crewel Nos.6, 7 and 8 (page 3). Also there is mentioned Barbour's 3 cord and No.30 linen thread (page 11)

I would like to find more information about these products, especially who produces it and where I can buy it and what can be their substitute.

Searching for "Barbour" at google just brought me links about

HISTORY OF THE BARBOUR FLAX SPINNING COMPANY,

PATERSON, NEW JERSEY

Which was sold out in 1959!

Anyone can help??

Thanks,