[BKARTS] Bookbinding leather types and grains

This week, I am participating in the Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar in Colorado Springs, and a question has come up: where you can find online images of bookbinding leather types (pig, sheep, calf, goat, parchment) and grains (pin- , straight- , pebble- , &c; diced, tree, &c., &c.)? I've googled around looking for something, and the following are helpful:

http;//www.hewit.com/index.htm
http://scholar.library.miami.edu/bound/preface.html

But they're not quite as simple as what we're looking for. Does anyone have any suggestions?

A second and related question: where can you find online images of marbled paper patterns and also, decorated paper patterns (paste paper, block-printed paper, &c.) Any advice much appreciated!
-tb

Terry Belanger . University Professor and Honorary Curator of Special Collections . University of Virginia . 114 Alderman Library . Charlottesville, VA 22904-4103 . voice 434-924-8851 . fax 434-924-8824 . email <belanger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> . URL <www.rarebookschool.org>