Re: [BKARTS] Heatset Tissue and Guarding

Since mending tissue is basically just silk tissue and is very thin and weak, I agree with Peter. Moreover it is likely to release from the paper with much use. You are better advised to use a strong thin Japanese paper, such as Uda thin, Usu Mino, or a Sekishu. And paste. Your work will hold up much much better.

Carol Pratt
Eugene, OR

--------