[BKARTS] AW: [BKARTS] Bookbinding leather types and grains

Oops, this one went away too fast!
Here's the complete mail, sorry:

Peter,

no idea for leather and such, but for patterned papers, have a look at
these:

Marc Andersson shows his collection of Swedish Pastepapers at
http://iris.meccahosting.com/%7Ea0003ba9/Pastepapers.html

The German National Library has an online exhibit of papers from the Bartsch
collection, a rich source containing papers made in various techniques
http://www.d-nb.de/sammlungen/dbsm/ausstellungen/bartsch/rundgang_1.htm

Three professional decorative paper makers from Germany show some of their
work on their websites.
http://www.hesse-buntpapier.de/galerie2.htm
http://www.buntpapiererin.de/ (http://www.buntpapiererin.de/technik.htm)
http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie051_en.html
Hamburger Buntpapier, Susanne Krause, does historical paste paper patterns.

Another source is online shops e.g. from Falkiner's, U.K. who have reprinted
for them a special range of decorated papers, once designed by contemporary
artists for Curwen Press around the 1920
http://store.falkiners.com/store/category/24/413/Shepherds-Decorative/
(I lately put together some information on these in my blog,
http://tulibri.blog.de/2008/07/17/falkiner-s-fine-paper-4459473)

On the Ann Muir website, the catalog of marbled papers is presented
http://www.ammarbling.com/Documents/Catalogue%20page%201%20of%2010.htm

Finally, this article on Rosamund Loring shows some pictures, too:
http://hcl.harvard.edu/news/2007/decorated_papers_exhibit.html

Astrid