[BKARTS] Inge Bruggeman exhibition and TALK in Portland, OR: August 9th!

"Inge Bruggeman: A Selection of Fine Press Artist's Books"

Our current exhibition in the John Wilson Special Collections is a
selection of amazing books from our collection by Portlander Inge
Bruggeman, including her first work made in Alabama to her most recent
book from 2007, Unable to Find Each Other, Let Alone Ourselves.

The exhibition will run until August 30, and is open during our special
collections' regular hours:

Tues: 2:30-5:30
Wed: 3:30-7:00
Fri.: 10:00-2:00
Sat.: 2:30-6:00

And an extra treat:

Inge will be giving a free public, informal talk this coming Saturday
(August 9th) at 1:00 PM in the John Wilson Special Collections in which
she'll discuss her work, its significance and technical details.  Come
by this Saturday, meet the artist and learn why she is one of the finest
printers and book artists working today.

For more information on all, see:
http://www.multcolib.org/about/mcl-wilsonexhibit.html

     Jim Carmin
     John Wilson Special Collections Librarian
     Multnomah County Library
     801 SW 10th Avenue
     Portland, OR 97205
     jimc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx